- 1 side of sashimi grade arctic char (or any other sashimi style fish)
- 1 lime cut into 4
- 50ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 10g sea salt flakes
- 1 fennel
- For garnish bronzed fennel and chive flowers
- Slice arctic char with a oiled sharp knife on an angle from the tail end up about 3mm thick and lay out onto a tray and set aside.
- Slice fennel on a mandolin 2mm thick into a bowl. Season the fennel with 10ml of the oil and 1 wedge of lime season to taste with salt and pepper (you can add a little squeeze of honey to sweetern it up if you like).
- To Ceviche the fish squeeze 2 wedges of the lime over the fish and drizzle with the remaining oil, season with the sea salt flakes.
- To plate- arrange the arctic char in a mini rose in a circle on the plate. Add the fennel salad into the middle of the circle and garnish with the bronzed fennel and chive flower. (any seasonal edible flowers would work well with this dish.)