TO PUT YOUR MIND AT REST
Covid-19 Message to our Guests
ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN
- We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include a high temperature and a new and persistent cough.
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all hotel entrances and in reception areas for you to use. Please feel free to take advantage
- Our check-in process has been streamlined to allow for a fast and reduced-contact experience. Please also note that we will only be accepting debit and credit cards for the foreseeable future, to avoid the handling of cash. Our check-in time remains the same, from 14.00. Your room keys will be waiting for you in the room together with your registration card. Please complete the card and return to reception at your convenience
- All surfaces, door handles and equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day and after use
- If you have any special requirements please let us know before you arrive so we can make the necessary preparations with everybody’s safety in mind.
- We have set up hand sanitising stations throughout the Cottage for you to use
- Extensive cleaning of shared surfaces will be conducted throughout the days
- To avoid overcrowding in the washrooms, we ask that our house guests to use the bathrooms in their bedrooms whenever possible
- When walking through the hotel we will ask that you please use your discretion and consideration by keeping a social distance of a minimum of 2 meters between yourself and other guests whenever possible
- We will provide disinfectant wipes in all our bedrooms for you to use. Please dispose these wipes in the bins provided and do not flush them down the toilet
- Every guest bedroom and en-suite will be fully sanitised before each stay
- Fabric items such as mattresses, pillows, cushions, carpet, chairs and other furniture is sprayed with an approved sanitising solution, which is effective in killing Covid-19 but otherwise harmless to you and us.
- All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down and cleaned prior to your arrival.
- Linens, towels are professionally washed on a high heat, with added sanitisation.
- Our housekeeping teams undergo strict sanitisation prior to starting work and will wear the appropriate PPE during cleaning.
- Should you prefer the housekeeping will not enter you room during your stay. Please advise the reception team at check-in.
FOOD AND DINING
- Due to the pandemic we ask you to refrain from using our lounge. As we are a small cottage we want to ensure that social distancing is adhered to. For this reason we have set dining times and for the same reason we have allocated 2 hours for your dining experience. We ask for your understanding and will review the situation in accordance with government guidelines
- If you are not staying with us you can still dine with us. All that we ask is that you book your table in advance.
- We will be offering an à la carte breakfast for you to enjoy during your stay. To manage physical distancing, we will agree a breakfast time of either 8.00 or 9.00AM with you at check in.
- We have equipped our bathrooms with sanitising sprays and sanitising hand wash at the basins and disposable hand towels.
- We will only be accepting credit and debit cards at this time.
- A printed room bill will be placed under your door early on the morning of check out.
- To check out, all you need to do is return your room key to reception. We will automatically take payment for your stay using the debit or credit card details we hold on file. Should you wish to use a different card please let us know